Friday, March 19, 2010

Time Has Come Today

Big news! My first ever record is out now.



Ettiem, "Teeth In The Rug EP" (I'm A Cliché)




It's available for order now at Juno Records, and the other fine shops where you do your record ordering should have it by next week. In the U.S., I've had luck ordering I'm A Cliche stuff from Downtown304.com, so check there in the next days. I've been told a digital release is forthcoming as well. I'll let you know when I know the timeline on that.

The promo has already gotten some great feedback from people whose music I've loved over the last several years, so I already feel like it's a huge personal success. World domination must surely follow! Whatever the result, I'm hugely thankful to Cosmo Vitelli and I'm A Cliché for taking a chance on a nobody from Arkansas. I hope I have more chances in the future to put stuff out there.

I hope some of you check it out and enjoy. Check out a preview over at my Soundcloud page.

1 comment: